Monday Musings ~ June 11, 2018

Do you have one of these noisemakers? Sam clunks his tag against the bed, while Elsa turns me into a human dog pile. Time to get up, mom! Happy Monday.

66 thoughts on “Monday Musings ~ June 11, 2018

1. Knotty Toys for Good Dogs

We have Jerry Underfoot who waits until he hears huMom move in bed. He jumps up purring & meowing loudly while he head butts her. If that doesn’t work he comes over & licks the inside of my ears; I don’t like it. If that doesn’t work then he wake GG our pigbro. No one sleeps if GG starts blowing his oboe πŸ˜‰

Nose nudges,
    CEO Olivia

I love that Jerry’s name! It makes me giggle thinking how he got it. After meeting a little piglet recently I can only imagine the racket the ‘oboe’ makes. Those guys are pretty ‘squealy.’

2. Idaho PugRanch

Hazel tip toes around and makes little snuffing noises hoping the peeps will wake up. Me I just attack with kisses and if that doesn’t work I pull the covers off!
    hugs
    Mabel

Callie used to rest her chin on the edge of my pillow and stare at me until I woke up. And she always knew when I was pretending to be asleep. And then she would start wagging her tail like crazy. I miss that girl. πŸ˜πŸΆπŸ˜‡

4. The OP Pack

We sleep in the kitchen, Mom and Dad are upstairs in their bedroom. We can’t make noise up there, but we do a great job of dropping our bones all over the hardwood floors – they are super noisemakers:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

5. M. K. Clinton

I love this! My Golden used to whack his tail on the nightstand all of the time. Bentley scratches my sheets and gives me kisses to wake me up. Dogs do not have snooze alarms.

I don’t know. Why do I get the feeling that I am missing out on something? If Benji ever woke me up there would two moons in the sky. I’m the one first up and the one that rouses him from his slumbers. :o)

I take the collars off at bedtime to try to prevent that noise. But in the morning Xena click, click, clicks on the hardwood floor around the bed, up the wood stairs to the bed. Looks at me. If I keep my eyes closed, she click, click, clicks back down the stairs and to her her bed. 5 minutes later….you get the picture. Usually starts around 4:30 a.m.after my hubby gets up for the day and lets them out to potty. The bags under the eyes just keep getting bigger.

Xena jumps on Jeff, but that’s only about 15 pounds. Lucy is much more polite, in hopes of being allowed to stay in bed with us. She has lots of touch needs, and I bet Elsa does, too.

8. Sorryless

Mr Speaker climbs up on the cabinets every morning. But sans the grace at five in the morning. In fact, it sounds like a panther has gotten loose in the house. But he knows what he’s doing. πŸ™‚

1. Sorryless

HAHAHA!
        See, Speaker knows that it will get him fed just so’s we don’t have to hear him leaping around any longer. Who rules the planet, really? Our four legged partners . . that’s who.

just so happens that Sat morning Milo wanted me up, so he came up to lick me awake. Then he pushed an inch too far and knocked over the bedside table spilling my water glass, book and lamp all to the floor. He beat a hasty retreat lest he be blamed for that mess. I was awake alright.

10. Kismet

Yup, we got Kaci. After the tail, she turns around and gives face kisses and gets into it so much that her teeth get into the action. She doesn’t mean to, but the teeth are annoying.

LOL…nothing like the hot breath of a dog when you’re sound asleep. Is there? Especially when they jump up on the bed and make it shake with the over exaggerated panting. Ok, ok…I’m up already. πŸ˜†

1. Sarah Ferguson and Choppy

Ah, the new kid comes in and everything gets changed! The only exception to Choppy being woken up here is an occasional weekend if I decide to sleep in a bit – though usually Choppy is content being let out, given a treat, and coming back up to bed.

11. Pit

Good morning to y’alls! Here, we have nobody to wake us up but ourselves – and sometimes our alarm clocks. Our kitties are not in the house. And even when we had doggies and they were inside, they never had access to the bedroom.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w