Monday Musings ~ July 2, 2018

July already? Yikes…hard to fathom the year is half over. Where the heck did those first six months go?

After a mild weekend temperate wise, we’re back into sweltering status along with most people on the East Coast. My advice…take naps, lots of naps. I’ll be there as soon as I drink my coffee. Stay hydrated and enjoy your week.

59 thoughts on “Monday Musings ~ July 2, 2018

Ugh, it has been so stinkin’ hot here! I can take it for a bit but we’re in an official heat wave now and I’m getting tired of it already! I’ll just remind myself how little I like Winter….

2. M. K. Clinton

I can’t believe that it is already July! The time is flying by so quickly. *The fact that you wrote “urp” on my blog comments today endears you to me so much! I thought I was the only one who used that word. Bahahahaha!

3. LP

Our humom can’t take naps so we take them for her while she runs around taking care of our every need! ;p

We hope you are enjoying your summer despite the high temperatures πŸ™‚

the critters in the cottage xo

My favourite is one a friend did last year : January, February, March, * Blink * December. The voice of one crying in the wilderness. ” Ït’s 2c and cold” “And that Benji is hogging the heater again!”

5. The OP Pack

Timber decided to hide his head under the sofa to avoid Monday AND the heat:) Have a great week.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

6. NylabluesMum

Mee-you thee heet wave here was pawfull Sam an Elsa an Lady Monika! Today it tried to rain an it has been cloudy most of the day so thee Humidity came down.
    LadyMum opened thee wind-ohss’ an iss airin our place out. It was like 118. Fairenhite with Hummydex yesterday an LadyMum had Ass-mah attackss so no walk 😦
    Mee has mee pawss crossed fur today……
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Siddhartha Henry~~~

7. Cristina Crawford

I’m fighting a cold too, which, along with our sweltering temps, makes for feeling a tad more miserable than usual. My poodle love however is at my side and I’m sure quite thankful to be indoors in air conditioning…. πŸ™‚ Happy Hot Monday.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w