Finally Friday

Is it just me or has this been an extra long week? Winter made a brief appearance this week but it’s little cousin, spring arrived again. What a joy to see tulips, daffodils, grape hyacinths and flowering trees shouting out…”I’m baaacckk.”! Such beautiful colors and a welcomed departure from dreary winter brown. Got any special plans for the weekend?

52 thoughts on “Finally Friday

1. KB

I love coming down from the mountains at this time of year and seeing all the tulips blooming!!! We only have a few signs of spring but I am planting my veggie garden (with the cold-hardy stuff)! We get frosts into June!

I’ve not had great luck with tulips in the past, but planted some last fall and they are so pretty with the daffodils and grape hyacinths right now, I may plant some more! Have a great weekend. Enjoy the beautiful weather.

Oh, this weeks weather has been just FABulous! Butts next week promises to be hot again, and Ma frowns at that cause she wants it to stay Spring forevers!
    I hopes you guys gets some warm FABulous weather in your hood this weekend!!!
    Ruby β™₯

Thanks for the nice observation. We’re hoping spring lasts longer than a day or two. Spring here usually entails 6 days of nice weather, a couple day of winter interspersed and then moves immediately into the hot-as-hell season. Alas, spring is the short one. Enjoy your weekend!

It could well be that winter finally got its act together and realised it’s supposed to be in this hemisphere – like Australia. Temperatures are starting to drop and it is getting a lot cooler ( not cold yet but getting there) You know, it says something about your mental attitude when you look forward to cold/ wet weather. It’s a worry…

We’re still waiting for flowers, but at least we’re getting warmer weather. It’s been raining for a couple days, but that will just help everything grow so that’s OK.
    We’re off to visit the grandkids for the weekend!

5. paws2smile

I agree that it has been a long week but that’s because I’m excited for two concerts this weekend! πŸ˜ƒ It’s been a while since I’ve been able to travel. And this weekend is a much needed break from Benelli! πŸ˜„

6. Michael (GoldenKali.com)

The earth did seem to spin a little slower this week. But we too are getting some fabulous spring weather. Can you say shirts abound flip flops? Earlier this year I connected a close friend in the Bay Area with my Rescue group and they adopted a puppy. They will be up with the pup for a visit Sunday. I feel like a little kid excited to meet this 5 month old Golden Retriever who is coming up for a meet and greet with my girls. Even better next month my girls will be puppy sitting this same pup for eight days while my friends are away on vacation. They may have to fight me, um… er., I mean fight the girls to get him back. πŸ˜‰. Have a glorious weekend at The Ranch!

7. easyweimaraner

I will try to heal my strained ankle… I’m so glad this horrible week is over… and I hope the horrible weather too… but I’m a happy camper , if I would cry the weather would be horrible anyway, right?

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )