Monday Musings

Snow arrived during the night so this morning’s cup of Nirvana was particularly welcome. Hope your football team won over the weekend and you’re getting all the snacks ready for the championship games. Goooo team!

5780d1ab62bba9fe805aea32db7a76eb

With the snow and cold, I suspect there will be more than a few sips today. How about you? How to do stay warm and what drink touches your soul?

Live, love, bark! ❀

46 thoughts on “Monday Musings

1. KB

Lattes are my vice – and I spent extra time enjoying mine yesterday morning as I watched the snow fall! It was nice snow up here – very fluffy and beautiful.

We are looking forward to the snowstorm that is arriving just now, because hopefully it will cover the ice and mean we can play in the yard again!
    Coffee touches my soul in the morning, there is nothing like that first sip! But a good glass of wine in the evening makes my day complete as well. πŸ™‚

3. LP

Well our snow has finally melted but we are a little bit sad because it took the sun with it!
    I like to drink a pot of tea in the morning and hot chocolate in the afternoon and the occasional glass of wine in the evening…all of which keep me toasty and happy πŸ™‚

the critters in the cottage xo

4. Nylabluesmum

Hello Monika well it is raining here today!! And it is close to 32 F so if it freezes it will be treacherous….weird Winter!
    I LOVE French Vanilla Cappuccino in the afternoon. An I love Decaf Tetley tea in the evening. With a good book & a warm snoozing cat by my side preferably!
    Sherri-Ellen & Siddhartha Henry πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

That’s a great recipe for an afternoon of happy! Paws crossed you won’t be the recipient of frozen rain any time soon. Today it’s sunny but crisp. Should get up to the mid-to-high 40’s. Works for me in January! πŸ˜‰

Gotta have my two cups of caffeine in the morning. Then I switch to hot chocolate. No snow here – thank goodness – but the damp breeze makes the air temperature feel about 20 degrees lower than it really is. I’m ready to take the girls inside and get my hot chocolate right now!

6. easyweimaraner

we have barrels of hot tea… but niot because it is healthy… tea always comes with cookies and therefore the staff decided to have tea time the whole day…. no wonder that the scale passed out… the mama said it’s just the battery butt I have some doubts…

7. Piglove

Oh friend – the games from this past weekend were awesome! We were all jumping for joy and having fun watching. Can’t wait until next weekend. And when it’s cold here, we all like to snuggle up with some hot egg drop soup. Yummy! Even I like it. XOXO – Bacon

The South Australian Team ( Adelaide Strikers) were put out of the competition last night. Last year they were top team – this year they came last. Funny game is cricket! Coffee is my drink – no milk or cream and two sweeteners..