Monday Moanings

It’s a new Monday following a rough weekend. We feel a lot like this image. How was your weekend?

Live, love, bark❣

62 thoughts on “Monday Moanings

Our weekend was OK, but that face shows exactly what our week has been like so far! It’s bound to get better, and at least we’re halfway there, right?

1. Sarah Ferguson and Choppy

I probably don’t deserve the gold star – I don’t do it for health reasons, I do it because the alternative is a sunburn of epic proportions. I’ve never had a tan in my life (though I do sport a stellar set of freckles).

Oh noes! Sorry to hears abouts the Ninja! I’ll keep my paws crossed that the right combo of meds for the sweet gurl! Wells, that pic looks like Ma most mornings, so ……. ☺
    Sendin’ lots of POTP!
    Ruby ♥

3. Idaho PugRanch

Sorry to hear about Elsa. Hope the week goes better and you can get the meds figured out
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

Sorry t hear that the Ninja has been unwell again but glad to know that she is recovering. I know it’s an on-going concern trying to get the balance of medication right and I understand it takes a lot out of you, but I know you will get it right, and I hope sooner rather than later My weekend was tame by comparison, driving, meetings, driving again, more meetings and home. Ok so it was 44c for most of the weekend, but these things happen. Take care of you….

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Many thanks for the well wishes and moral support. It’s been bitter cold again today so a good day to cuddle up with a recovering Ninja. Looking feared to warming temps over the next couple of days and being able to enjoy nice long walks rather than quick pee breaks. Sorry for the extreme heat. Hopefully things will cool down on your end.

Sounds like a good day to curl up on the couch with your Ninja girl. Hope you recover quickly from the weekend, meaning I hope Elsa gets regulated very soon. Just wondering, are there any other essential oils that help with epilepsy?

6. dorysbackyard

Here’s to a better week! POTP you find the right dosage balance to even things out with Elsa!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

7. The OP Pack

Oh no, we are sorry to hear you had a rough weekend. We don’t know what happened to Elsa but we hope she is OK.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Elsa has epilepsy and had a seizure. We recently changed her dosage and now are trying to find the right mix between the Phenobarb and CBD oil. Always rough to try and get it just perfect with as little impact on the organs as possible. She’s fine but thank you for your kind thoughts.

8. NylabluesMum

Mew mew mew that looked like LadyMum all weekend Lady Monika….she iss much better today…
    Sorry wee not visit sooner….LadyMum was not feelin good at all.
    ~~head rubsss~~ Siddhartha Henry~~

9. Patrick Dykie

For a minute there, I thought you had come to my site, and used my gravatar photo. That may not be me, but it’s close. I’m not at my best today. I hope the week goes well for you, as well as Elsa.

10. Helen Devries

So sorry to hear about Elsa…no doubt she is now right as rain and you feel like a wet week.
    We spent the weekend hatching chicks, getting them through a power cut, then a faulty heater…in and out with chicks in a bucket…

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Thanks, Sue. She’s fine and acts mostly like nothing happened. It wasn’t a bad episode but it took a lot out of me since I used Reiki to help her get through it. A powerful technique, but it takes a lot out of me. We’ll be fine as we resume our regular routine. 🙃 Back to square one with her meds/CBD oil combo to get the dosage right.

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Elsa had a seizure yesterday following a day of bitter cold. We haven’t had much winter weather this year and weren’t prepared to be stuck indoors (we usually walk at least 5 miles a day). The dogs were non-too happy about being cooped up.

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.