Happy Valentine’s Day

Hi there, Sam here. Well you all probably heard about Elsa over the weekend and how she had a seizure (she’s fully recovered and is making my life miserable fine now). I’m sorry when she has them but even more so this year because it kind of put the kibosh on my plans to see if sweet Lucy would be my Valentine fur-iend.  So today dear Lucy…this one is for you.  I hope you have a fur-bulous Valentine’s Day celebration. We all “woof” you.

Today is also Ash Wednesday and mom says we have to give something up for Lent. You think giving up my baby sister is what she had in mind? Just kidding, Elsa. I ‘woof’ you, too. Mostly all the time.

Live, love, bark❣

89 thoughts on “Happy Valentine’s Day

1. angelswhisper2011

What a handsome fellow you are, Sam, I almost fell for your charming self as well <3 We're glad to hear that Elsa is feeling better. Give her a healing Pawkiss of me <3 Heart shaped Pawkisses for a wonderful day <3 <3 <3

Happy to read that Elsa has recovered from her seizure!! And making Sam a little crazy again. Don’t worry, Sam, I doubt Lucy could resist your handsome, pawsome self! ❤️❤️

3. M. K. Clinton

I’m so sorry to read about Elsa but glad she is feeling better. 💘 Happy Valentine’s Day 💘

4. NylabluesMum

Happy Valentine’ss Day Elsa. Mee hopess yur restin aftur yur ‘seizey’ an feelin better. (Watchin mee LadyMum havin herss mee has leerned a lot!)
    Happy Valentine’ss Day Sam. Mee sorta sent Lucy a card an asked her to bee mee Valentine…mee did NOT know YOU were ‘thee Sam’!! Mee hopess you not uppyset with mee? Lucy iss such a sweetie an you make a grate cuppull!
    Happy Valentine’ss Day Lady Monika. Fankss fur yur sue-pport of LadyMum. Mee knowss it ISS hard to know sumone iss onlee goin to get werser. Wee have accepted this fact an so wee make each day as good as pawssibull…..
    Yur furend, Siddhartha Henry <3 <3 <3

1. NylabluesMum

Lady Monika mee iss still greevin over deer Purrincess Phoebe butt did not want to see Lucy sad…..mee step aside fur Sam…hee iss a good furend an hee should bee with Lucy!
        Happy <3 'ss Day, Siddhartha Henry <3

5. The OP Pack

We are so sorry to hear that Elsa had a seizure. We remember all too well how difficult it was here with Angel Ciara. Hugs to all of you and we hope Elsa doesn’t have another one for a very long time, if ever.

Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

We bet Lucy was thrilled to receive this Valentine from you, Sam! We are so glad to hear that Elsa is doing fine now. Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you! ♥

7. Genevieve Petrillo

Aargh! Seizures are such unwelcome visitors. Keep away! Medicine is amazing, so we are happy Elsa can get a little extra and keep those naughty things out of her life.

Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Cupcake

8. Lee

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
    Happy Valentine’s Day
    Sweet William The Scot

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.