Monday Moanings

Seems like Day 27…mom is still gone. Sigh. How DO people do Monday’s without their mom?

How was your weekend?

Live, love, bark 🐾

45 thoughts on “Monday Moanings

1. Helen Devries

I don’t know what mine do when I am away…though I hear stories….
    All I know is that when I get back they all demand special attention…hand feeding, the bowl in a particular place, just to reinforce the guilt at having left them.

OH NOES!!!! Do you have foods, waters, stuffies??!!!! How will you EVER SURVIVE??!!!!! You wants me to send you a care package???? I’ll fill it with cookies and margarita mix! That’s all a pup needs, after all….heheheheee
    Ruby ♥

3. The OP Pack

We hope tomorrow is a perkier day for you two. Hope Mom comes home soon.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

I know when I have to go away for a few days I miss Benji something fierce. So, you might be missing her, but you can bet a squeaky toy she’s missing you. Don’t think of the moment, which is difficult, think of the joy you will all share together when she comes home.

1. Pit

I can understand your feelings. Mary is in Denver just now, taking care of her cousin after knee surgery, and I’m missing her a lot. Started missing her the moment she had left the house. But she’ll be back tomorrow! YEAH! 🙂

5. Dakota/Caren/Cody

Awww I can’t click “like” because you miss your Mama! I don’t blame you one bit! Hang in there, I am sure she misses you both too and you just have a few more sleeps to go!!! xoxo

6. Piglove

aaww my friends. Moms need their time away. After their time away, they come back so happy to see us. It’s a good thing like that. Ya’ll take care of each other while the mom is away. Hogs and snout kisses. XOXO – Bacon

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.