Monday Musings

What brings you back to life on Mondays?

68 thoughts on “Monday Musings

1. sorryless

Tails,
        This is akin to when the Red Sox finally broke though and beat my Yankees in 2004. Washington was bound to beat the Pens sooner or later. Granted, it was much much much later . . but they finally did so.
        Props to the Pens for having been the first team to repeat as Cup champs in twenty years.
        A toast to you!

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Both my teams lost last night and I suspect game 7 will be a repeat of game 6 in the Jets/Preds series. *Sigh* It’ll be interesting to see who’ll be in the finals. I’ll probably e rooting for ANYONE other than the Golden Knights despite really admiring Marc Andre Fleury. What Vega has done to the hockey…insert eye roll here. Gah!

1. sorryless

I’m personally rooting for Winnipeg, seeing as how no Canadian team has won since ’93. That just doesn’t seem right. And neither do the Golden Knights.

1. Tails Around the Ranch

I couldn’t have said it better. I especially love Winnipeg as they’ve been an underdog…forever, and they have nothing to be ashamed of for their performance this year. Go Jets!

1. Tails Around the Ranch

They totally filched some of the league’s best players in the expansion. I’ve never seen such good fortune. And then to slap a coat of glitz and a cheap version of Moulin Rouge all over it…just disgusting. And the fans. OMG!! No respect whatsoever. They just want to see half naked models swaying in a hot tub. Ugh.

This time of year, simply the weather! The sun shining and not having to put on ten layers of clothing to go for a walk!

2. The OP Pack

Well, it wasn’t exactly the nicest way to start a Monday – our chimneys need work, and the worker guys were super noisy ALL day long – we didn’t like the noise one bit, AND we couldn’t run free in the yard:( We think a few extra treats would have helped a lot.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The sunshine makes me want to get out of bed. No further stimulus used to start my day. Although the pups think otherwise. (Yes, I am a morning person, sorry.)

amen sistah
    I’m having some now. Of course it hasn’t made me thinner or richer but there’s always tomorrow

Having my first mug of the magic beans now, as I read and comment at my favorite blogs. I can relate to Kismet’s post, but thankfully those are different “magic beans” for me. 🤪

6. Piglove

Mom would agree with your picture. Of course she also tells the coffee, Lie to me baby and tell me all of the great things we are going to get done today. She’s not a morning person. Snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

1. Pit

My morning ritual, after getting up:
        1.) start the coffee brewing
        2.) feed the kitties
        3.) take my medicine [unfortunately, this has to be included in the ritual]
        4.) sip my coffee [which, by then, will be ready]

And of late, another items has – unfortunately – had to be included: our Felix gets his morning dose of insulin. About 3 weeks ago we found out that he has diabetes, and thus he needs that medication twice a day. But he takes these injections very patiently. It’s no problem for me to give him the shots. And, luckily, he is responding well. Tomorrow he’ll have to see the vet again for a check-up. I’m fairly confident [knock, knock, knock] that the results will be positive.

1. Tails Around the Ranch

That’s vaguely similar to mine (minus the cats). So sorry about Felix. These special needs pets put life in perspective. I’m optimistic about Felix’s chances under your care.

7. easyweimaraner

good idea… I just watched epic mispurchases videos at youtube after I’ve found my new jeans in the mail…. good to know that a lot of people stepped in the sh… with onlineshopping too… but oh man I look like a rolled ham…arrrrroooo!

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.