The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) designates the first week in May as National Pet Week®. Highlighted below are various aspects of pet ownership for every day of this week. Sure we all love our pets but are you fully aware of what your pet needs to stay happy and enjoy a long, healthy life? Veterinary experts encourage following these essential actions toward achieving a ‘Lifetime of Love.’
- Sunday ~ Choose well, commit for life.
- Monday ~ Socialize now – new doesn’t have to be scary.
- Tuesday ~ Exercise body. Exercise mind.
- Wednesday ~ Love your pet…see your vet.
- Thursday ~ Pet population control. Know your role.
- Friday ~ Emergencies happened. Be prepared.
- Saturday ~ Give them a lifetime of love.
Live, love, bark! <3