Fab Friday

Our friend Friday is here and not a day too soon either. Hope you have a great Friday and an even better weekend. Doing anything special?

Live, love, bark!

67 thoughts on “Fab Friday

1. NylabluesMum

Wee toe-tallee AGREE with you Lady Monika! LadyMum said thee Vikingss dee-served thee win as they werked for it!! next week will bee inn-terestin…..
    Thee Patriotss will bee playin so that iss sum consolayshun! 😉

2. NylabluesMum

Mee-yow Sam that iss just about how mee felt aftur this week. Beein ‘on duty’ fur LadyMum since Tuesday nite was xhaustin…..maybe mee should have a ‘spa day’?
    Happy weekend….lotss of football to watch!
    ~~head rubsss~~ Siddhartha Henry~~

1. NylabluesMum

Mee-you Lady Monika thee Steelerss are LadyMum’ss faverite teem an shee was hollerin an callin playss frum thee couch! Mistur Ben obveeuslee did not hear her or Mistur Mike Tomlin! Mee thott mee saw teerss inn Mistur Mike’ss eyess….
        Then wee watched thee New Orleanss Saintss vs Minnysota Vikingss…….. this time it was LadyMum with tears inn HER eyess. Thee Saintss were as sad as thee Steelerss 😦

There were some great games yesterday for all us armchair quarterbacks, even though the outcome of that Pittsburgh game was as surprising as it was disappointing. Felt bad for the Saints but that was some finish for Minnesota. W.o.w.

3. LP

Uh, oh Elsa! We know all about the dreaded bath over here! In fact, Avalon doesn’t hesitate for a moment to jump right out of the bathtub. Maybe you should try it?!! ;p

the critters in the cottage xo

Surprisingly she’s mostly good about not jumping out. She tried the first time and I caught her mid-jump so now I think she’s just resorting to the saddest, most humiliated look. The dog should get an Emmy for them. 😇

Elsa! Run! Bite at the water, and fight girl! Your peeps will not like that but a poodle’s gotta do what a poodle’s gotta do. You’re too pretty to be tortured like that.
    Unless you are getting read for a date with me. Then go ahead and get spiffed up! I fight the bath but like how I feel after… heh heh, I’d never tell them that tho
    Milo

Poor Elsa, he, he. I’m sewing and making a birthday cake for my hubbie and going to a 4 hour class at church on Saturday. That is, if it doesn’t get cancelled for weather.

Well, a weird week to be sure – 40c /41c/47c/ thunderstorms, heavy rain, ended quiet and peaceful and a mild 24c. So, all-in-all, a strange week but not too bad, and me and Benji are having a sleep-in today.. Have a great weekend..

7. evilsquirrel13

I will absolutely agree with that sentiment of it being a ruff week with all the car drama I went through… and am still going through since nobody seems interested in removing my old junker from the parking lot at work.

8. easyweimaraner

I’m glad this week is over… it’s cold and foggy and the best time to stay inside under a blankie. our winter super sale started yesterday and the mama was not a part of the crowd…. a miracle or just bad weather?

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )