Santa Saturday

A certain little Ninja probably initiated this lawsuit. How about you, did you follow in her pawsteps this year?

cd061edefe17d87a6d262578b8885611

Happy Saturday. The Ranch received about 9-10 inches of the white stuff last night so I know what I’ll be doing this weekend-digging out! Hope your weekend is shovel free. Stay warm, cozy and have a cup of hot chocolate for me.

Live, love, bark! ❀

40 thoughts on “Santa Saturday

1. LP

Merry Christmas! We enjoy reading about Elsa’s progress as she goes from being a mill dog to becoming a family dog. How old is she now? Our Standard Poodle Wilhelmina turned a year old Nov.29th. Doesn’t time fly and isn’t it enjoyably when there is a Spoo in the house?! πŸ™‚

the critters in the cottage xo

Thank you for the ‘howliday’ wishes. Elsa joined the Ranch 3 months ago. The vet thought she was about 4 years old. She’s learning how to become a dog (with big brother Spoo Sam helping her) as well as learning how to navigate the epilepsy seizures. Now that the dosage has been figured out, she’s 2 months seizure free – woof!! πŸ™‚ Thank you for swinging by our Ranch. We ❀︎ visitors, especially fellow Spoo lovers.

2. Rowena

Lady has joined the class action. No more potatoes Santa unless they’re roast potatoes.
    No snow shovels around here either…just beach spades.
    All your talk about shovels and digging reminded me of something nasty to do with spades and it took awhile to return to my poor fried brain.
    Ah! Spadework! A word from my single days where you’re using digging yourself into a deep hole falling for someone interested in someone else.
    The things we forget…
    xx Ro

3. M. K. Clinton

As soon as I clicked on your blog I remembered that you had a news story I was going to report. Dang! Anyway, that is a LOT of snow. Just for the record, I have never seen a snow shovel in Louisiana. LOL! Stay safe out here. β™₯

How funny, but, like someone said, a little too close to the truth. Seems like you can sue anyone for anything these days. We were in the 50’s (F) today, but it didn’t feel like it. I was in a Wreaths Across America ceremony this morning and it was pretty cold….feet especially.

5. Michael (GoldenKali.com)

Cold enough for snow at the Golden K but no precipitation. Wouldn’t mind a couple of inches but yeah, would not so much to have to shovel. Even though we now live in the mountains I’m still a NoCal suburban weather wimp! :). Have a great weekend and don’t shovel too hard.

no I did not follow in her pawsteps nearly enough this year but plan to do it next year. Naughty is so much more fun that nice. That’s what’s called for, more naughty. LeeAnna