Word(y) Wednesday

We’ve been away after a couple of intense visits at hospice and West Pines last week as well as a family emergency (all is well) but hope to have a ‘real’ post in the next day or two. Till then, how ’bout a smile? I’m a big fan of aromatherapy candles. Do you think dogs are fans in their own way? Happy Hump Day.

Live, love, bark! ❤︎

56 thoughts on “Word(y) Wednesday

Ha! If we had any candles like that around our house, Luke would never settle down. 🙂 We’ll just keep him happy running around outside with his nose in the air. 🙂

1. Tails Around the Ranch

There is something very ‘special’ about that dead fish aroma, isn’t there?! Thanks for the kind words. No rest for the wicked and the righteous don’t need it, right? Still trying to determine which one am I. LOL

2. Elaine

Haha! I loved this and thanks for giving me a chuckle today.😆 So glad all is okay there and I hope things settle down a bit for you soon.

3. Anarette

Glad to hear everything is well now. I do love aromatherapy. I love using lavender. Sometimes I even use it on the dogs (it’s in a spray for dogs). It may not help them but at least it helps me, LOL.

1. Tails Around the Ranch

We apply after baths and rub some tangerine and lavender with a drop of vanilla on my hands and then go over Sam’s ears, chest and back. The vanilla is so yummy, and the other two are known stress relievers. Everyone comments on how good he smells. Little do they know they’re getting a double whammy of relief. 😍

4. Sarah Ferguson and Choppy

Not Choppy – if it involves fire, she wants nothing to do with it (except fireworks – she will gladly attack any and all fireworks you set off in her general vicinity, which is why she has to stay inside on the 4th of July. She’s the rare dog who isn’t afraid of them!).

Not always true. Lexi didn’t do that very often, but when she up and left the room for no apparent reason, we knew we had better do the same!

I am enjoying your ointments… really working to heal my skin! Maybe not aromatherapy but therapy!

6. Piglove

The perfect candle for Houdini – snorts with piggy laughter. Sending ya’ll major hogs and snout kisses and hoping everything is okay. XOXO – Bacon

Glad everything is ok. Family emergencies are always a concern. Don’t really know about aroma candles, I have never used them, but considering the nose of a dog is much more receptive, I should imagine they would pick up on the smell

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.