Word(y) Wednesday ~ July 19, 2017

It may be Word(y) Wednesday, but it’s also washday, which means we’re off to visit patients today and tomorrow. The next couple of weeks are filled with all sorts of commitments and out of town visitors swinging by the Ranch, so posts may be somewhat sparse. Never fear, we’ll do our best to keep up on reading all of your posts and hopefully, we’ll be able to add a smile or two along the way. Stay cool sport’s fans. It’s πŸ”₯Β πŸ”₯Β πŸ”₯Β hot, hot, hot this week in the 303; how is it in your neck of the woods?

Live, love, bark! ❀︎

46 thoughts on “Word(y) Wednesday ~ July 19, 2017

Tippy is NOT a fan of baths, so she is sending her heartfelt sympathies to Sam. LOL It is very hot here – in the 90’s and feeling like close to 100. We try to get our walks in before lunch and then chill in the air conditioning the rest of the day.

It’s usually over 80 by 10 so we go early, early to avoid that heat. Black dogs really suffer in the dog days and Elsa spending a good time panting to cool off after our walks. Humidity was nearly 50% this morning-unheard of around here where it usually hovers in the teens to low twenty’s.

Yes. Being a black dog is no fun, I imagine, when it is hot. I know Tippy just wants to spend most of the day in the house. We have high humidity too. That makes it miserable.

2. erinthecatprincess

I’m a sort of therapy cat for my peep, but not officially like yourself. And every day is a wash day here on account of it raining so much, and I do like a good wash before during and after I go to bed. Have a lovely and not too hot week, and hope your visits are are all wonderful.
    Purrs. ERin

3. Valentine

Hello there Miss Monika & Sam! I live in O-R-E-gon so I will try to send some cooler weather your way, ’cause it has been staying in the low “80s” here Mom says. We have overcast skies each day until lunchtime. Maybe Sam would go for a popsicle or ice cube to help cool off? Mew Mew!

4. pibblelife

BOL! Love this photo! So adorable!

We finally got a little bit of rain today, broke the sun streak. We have some terrible forest fires right now in northern BC so hopefully the rain helps a bit because the sunshine and heat is supposed to be back for the rest of the week!

Stay cool! πŸ˜‰

OMD, for a second I thoughts that was an AIREDALE under that towel!!!!! BOL! We almost have the same size snooter! Though, you’re missin’ the famous beard…or as Ma likes to call it…the Water Catcher. You haven’t lived til you’ve had a ‘beard shower’! BOL!!!!
    Anyhu, have tons of funs with your company, and stay cool…it’s suppose to be HOT HOT HOT this week!
    Ruby β™₯

6. KB

It’s even “hot” up here (we’re not used to it). It must have hit 80 today, and I wilted. I sure hope that it cools down for all of us!

Very cute wash day photo!

As my favorite New York radio dj used to say – “the three H’s: Hazy, Hot, and Humid.” All. Week. UGH! The only things I hate about summer. But, unlike my dogs, I love thunderstorms. I just hate how they effect the girls, especially Shadow. Oh well. CΓ©st la vΓ­e.

Still cold and damp here. Now at the winter halfway mark so I hope to see a bit more of the sun and less rain clouds. So don’t hog it all, leave some for us.The long range weather forecast is for a hot summer here too.

Hope all goes well with your patient visits and your other activities! We finally got done with our cool spell of weather here so we’re welcoming the heat. Well, for a few days anyway, we’ll be wishing for the cool back soon enough, most likely! πŸ™‚

10. Piglove

In a word – H.O.T. Please make the summer go away. I don’t like how it plays during this time of the year. Hope ya’ll have some fantastic visits. ❀ XOXO – Bacon