Wordy Wednesday

It’s December 20th and I’m just now starting to get into the ‘howliday’ spirit. Given last week’s unexpected and ongoing family emergency, I might be ready by December 30th. Then again, it might be January 30th. 😊 Are you ready for the jolly one?

Live, love, bark! ❤︎

28 thoughts on “Wordy Wednesday

1. Idaho PugRanch

we are sorry about your family emergency. Never is it a good time but harder at the holidays
    We got your lovely card today -thank you so much for thinking of us.
    hugs
    Linda

2. jank1961

We’re more ready than we usually are! But now the Winter Warlock is doing his best to put a damper on our plans with snow, freezing rain, and then more snow!

3. NylabluesMum

Honestly Monika I’m so NOT in a holiday mood. Siddhartha Henry got VERY ill Sunday & I had to rush him to Vet Monday….a 40 minute drive…had to pay the driver $25. for gas (the tank only needed $10.) plus buy coffee & the Vet bill a whooping $188. Pancreatitis…..
    I’m now broke & have no gifts for anyone & never finished celebrating Chanukkah. Color me ready for 2018.
    Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas…..Happy New Year……and Peace…..lots & lots of Peace…..
    ((hugs)) Sherri-Ellen ❤

Oh, Ma SO hears you! It’s been a little tough this year, butts maybe when I buy the Christmas ham…☺
    Sorry abouts the Family emergency…I hopes everything is okays. Sendin’ lots of AireZens and {{{hugs}}}…and margaritas…heheeheee
    Ruby ♥♥

5. KDKH

Tend to what’s important for you and yours. Emergencies must be dealt with as they come. Don’t let the holiday distraction stop you if there are more urgent matters. There will be other holidays.
    Take care.

6. Pooch Smooches

Is it just me or does that snowman look like he’s been hitting the eggnog a little too hard??

Sorry to hear you have an ongoing family emergency. Hope that gets resolved soon. And that you have a very Merry Christmas! (I am mostly ready except for cleaning and grocery shopping.) Bring it, Santa!

Sorry to hear about the family emergency. I hope everything is resolved and sorted out. All the presents are wrapped and under the tree, Christmas Dinner is at my son”s place, so all systems seem to be go, although I expect there will be some sort of panic – there generally is.

I am sorry about the family emergency. I have finally allowed myself to do nothing or everything for the holidays. No young children depending on me, so I am no longer willing to do more than I am physically or emotionally up to doing. And you know what? No one seems to care either way!!

Nope, not ready here either. What I am ready for is running away from home for a day or two. Enough is enough already!

I hope your family emergency calms down soon! This is a miserable time of year for emergencies to happen. Shadow is going back to the vet this afternoon to recheck her left knee. Does it ever end??

10. easyweimaraner

we are sadly not ready… I can see me running through the stores on saturday and I’m sadly far away from silent night… but like every year we will be in the mood the moment we all are together and wait for Santa… or Mrs. Santa because the pup is a man-eater…

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w