Almost Wordless Wednesday ~ March 28, 2019

It snowed a little Monday night and we woke up to a beautiful scene yesterday. Because technically it’s Spring and we’re dealing with the Knuckleheads, this the obvious progression (mostly with Elsa since Sam would rather set his fur on fire than get wet) once it begins to melt.

You planning on any ‘cuddling’ today? Our forecast calls for ‘possible’ showers turning to snow so I’m betting there’s an extra amount around of cuddling around the Ranch. Happy mid-week.

Live, love, bark 🐾

58 thoughts on “Almost Wordless Wednesday ~ March 28, 2019

1. Rowena

Hi Monika,
    We don’t have the melting snow problem around here, but we do have the evening sprinkler system. Rosie turns into the midnight Ninja chasing the water. There’s one in every crowd and most of our dog stories are about Miss Rosie these days.
    Best wishes,
    Ro

We are getting rain instead of snow today, and we’re ready for the rest of the snow to be washed away; even though we’d rather be seeing sunshine (I think we might later today).

No rain here. Nothing to see – move along. The water level at the Wetland is down quite a bit and there is no bird life to speak of – except seagulls and they don’t really count.

4. sorryless

I believe that cuddling weather in most parts of the Northeast is coming to an end. Or should I say, it’s changing. While no longer mandatory in order to keep from freezing, it’s still a quite acceptable form of How Do, lol.

OMD, Ma has that look (of that woman in the last pic) when I come at her with my slobbery beard!!! BOL!!!! Hey, you guys can come on overs here…it’s gonna be 85 tomorrow. sigh. Ma wants to knows where Spring went ~ we went from Winter to Summer….it’s just not right!
    Ruby ♥

1. aFrankAngle

Baseball leadership moved opening a week earlier in order to give players more breaks during the season. Especially since some off-days get turned into game day because of rainouts. However, I don’t like it!

2. aFrankAngle

LOL … Yep!

Opening Day is a HUGE Cincinnati tradition … and the timing of MLB’s change messed with part of that tradition. Then again, it’s not the first time. Opening Day here is like no other place!

Tippy doesn’t DO rain, but loves snow. Thankfully, she also knows if she is wet and muddy that she has to get cleaned up before she can come in the house, so she doesn’t just run in. But, even messy cuddles are nice.

7. The OP Pack

Wish we had some snow so we could test that out!!! We are still putting the Paw Plunger put to use:(

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

8. Michael (GoldenKali.com)

Keep the wet stuff coming! Hope you get your fill over the next few weeks. As for Elsa I feel your pain because miss Kloe will perform the same routine when it snows as often as we allow her too, which is often cause she’s spoiled. But then again aren’t we all spoiled by our loving pups. Enjoy your cuddle time with the ranch hands.

Yucko on the weather. I think Elsa is so glad to be free of that horrible puppy mill that she revels in everything. Oh, and I never met a schnauzer who minded the weather.

Cuddle with a wet dog? Only if I have a raincoat on, thank you. But my girls – all 4 of them – knew/know that the first thing they get after being outside in the rain or snow is dried off with a big, soft, fuzzy towel. Then they get their paws wiped off. The rest of the day we can cuddle or play or do whatever.

That’s poodles for ya! Kissy was the same way. Callie loved it “cuz” I made a game of peekaboo out of it from the time she was a puppy, just like with Shadow. Ducky likes the game but pretends not to. Oh, the personality of that little monster! 😍

We love hearing from you...so leave your paw print!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w