Wordy Wednesday ~ May 23, 2018

Today we are visiting our friends at West Pines after some terrific visits yesterday at the main hospital and at hospice. We’ll share some remarkable adventures (hopefully) later this week but wanted to let you know the ‘Dogtor’ is in the house treating patients and staff. At the sound of the tone, please leave a number and we’ll get back to you to schedule an appointment.

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

51 thoughts on “Wordy Wednesday ~ May 23, 2018

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday – Comedy Plus

2. NylabluesMum

Mee-yow Dogtur Sam this iss Purrince See-dartha Henry callin. Mee wood like to make an appointmint fur mee LadyMum to bee seen as shee shee needs a bit of therapee. Me numburr iss 1-555-123-4567. Pleeze leeve a message if mee not abull to answer!!!! Mew mew mew…..
    Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

3. felineopines

We love meet therapy dogs and cats who visit folks who can’t get out. We animals are the best therapy there is! Our Female Human likes this quote: “”Animals are such agreeable friends ― they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.” ― George Eliot
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Alberto & The Tribe of Five

4. maxwellthedog

West Pines…that’s where you go for vacation, right? Hehehe…just kidding. But I can smell that nice, freshly bathed Spoo from here. Sam looks ready to put on his super dog cape and go save the world, or at least brighten a lot of folks’ days!

5. The OP Pack

If we were in the hospital or a nursing home, we would really love to have a visit from Dr. Sam.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Perhaps the caption should say, “Take two aspirin in a pill pocket and call me in the morning after I have eaten my breakfast.”

7. The Daily Pip

How wonderful that you are doing therapy (and dogter appointments) especially with hospice patients. I’m sure you are providing many smiles and much comfort. My dad passed away in February and was in hospice for a few weeks. We were able to bring his cat for a visit and it meant the world to him. We also had a visit from a therapy dog, which was so uplifting and comforting. Keep up the great work!

8. Comedy Plus

You’d make me feel a lot better if you paid me a visit too. So precious. Thank you for doing this valuable work.

Have a woof woof Wordless or Wordy Wednesday. My best to your peeps. ♥

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.