(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday ~ December 26, 2018

Cuppa yummyAs you look around after Christmas with your morning cuppa to reflect on what just happened, we hope you experienced a ‘wagnificent howliday.’ Between all your family get-togethers, football, basketball and the never-ending bowl games beginning soon, are you starting to look forward now to thoughts on the New Year celebration? I’m still in a food coma status and think the cleanse will begin sooner rather than later. Gah…from where DID all these sweet treats come?! Any one need some fudge?

Happy Howlidays

62 thoughts on “(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday ~ December 26, 2018

Well, Ma’s arse is gettin’ to be as big as the state of Alaska, so I thinks there is a weaning off the sugar for her! (note to self…..grouchy Ma in the coming weeks…sigh.)
    Is it bad that she is thinkin’ abouts binging on all the leftover candies and cookies and IScreams???
    Ruby ♥

2. Idaho PugRanch

We had our big Christmas feast and then prime rib with the inlaws for Christmas dinner. Ate lighter today ha ha

Whoa…lots of meat used to make me tired. Now it’s just the sugar crash that does that. 🙂

Isn’t it adorable? From my sweet brother and sis-in-law. I have to check out the little shop she got it at because they have some really adorable stuff.

3. Sorryless

Monika,

That is one sweet treat! Of which I have skimmed my toe in once or twice or several more times than that over the last several weeks. Yikes! And yet . . worth it.

Good luck coming out of your food coma.

Blessings and peace

It’s a lot of ‘activity’ leading up to the big day and then boom…back to ‘normal.’ Me thinks the adjustment period may take some time getting used to. 🤪

Oooh, Chinese…sounds so healthy compared to what I’ve been stuffing down my gullet. Here’s to a pawsome 2019!

1. Dale

Yeah. Don’t even bother looking for it. Got nasty with me.. Seriously. Just coz I didn’t step on you for a week no need to be so mean…

4. Helen Devries

As we are on our own, the thugs decided to make the place really Christmassy…you know, wrapping paper on the floor, squeals of joy…except in their case it was the kitchen waste bin and disputes over ownership of the contents…

Good old ingenuity…works every time. My hips would benefit from a steel trap on the cookie bin. 😈

I used to be able to take the extras in to work but with retirement, that ship sailed. 😬

we surrendered to the sugar, it’s been a lovely little affair but it should be over soon or we’ll be blimps.

6. Comedy Plus

This the season for sweets, all the special fudge and other sweet goodies. There aren’t any at our house at all. I’m happy about that.

Have a fabulous day and weekend detoxing. That’s what we’re doing too. ♥

All that holiday sugar is dangerous isn’t it? I expect daily headaches until the purge is complete. 😬

My dogtor should prescribe a sweet free howliday! My hips would probably be de-lited. 😇

1. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Hey Monika there IS a co-relation between holiday sweets & headaches? Can they bring on migraines to people who have migraines other times of the year? I ask because almost everybody out a Mary-Ellen’s had various degrees of migraine!! I seemed to be the only w/out any sort of headache……I’m kind of glad I didn’t eat much sweet stuff!!!! 😉
        Sherri-Ellen x0

I get withdrawal headaches from sugar but not sure if they cause them otherwise. Sugar should be labeled as rat poison! ☠️

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.