Wordless Wednesday ~ April 6, 2016

617aaa5d5f9b6fc1222273404893beb3

Is your pup afraid of the vacuum?

Live, love, bark! <3

26 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday ~ April 6, 2016

1. camparigirl

Portia is terrified and will go to great lengths to avoid being in the same room with it. Ottie has made peace with it, although he will suspiciously survey its whereabouts.

2. Michael Morales

Kali is totally indifferent to the vacuum. She’ll stay put when in the way happy to let us vacuum around her until asked to get up and move to a different part of the room. Smokey on the other hand – all 11 pounds of him – understandably stay well clear of the vacuum – he’s smart enough to know he’s small enough to just maybe get vacuumed up and thrown out with the rest of the dog hair that ends up in the bag.

3. Anna

One of my pups, and I bet you can guess which one, wants to kill the vacuum because its sole intention is to take over the planet – obviously!

4. Pooch Smooches

Hehehe. Cute. Rita doesn’t like the vacuum – she’ll get up and slink off into the other room, which is better than our last dog who would attack it! 🙂

5. Piglove

Snorts with piggy laughter. Robots are scary. Thank goodness we don’t have one of those contraptions here at the Hotel Thompson – scary! XOXO – Bacon

1. Piglove

It might not hold me. Mom says I’m butt heavy – whatever – snorts. But little Houdini – I could have a blast with him on one – oinks! XOXO – Bacon

Cole treats the rumba like a bad pet. He follows it around keeping an eye on it. The regular vacuum is a different story… terrifying.

That’s a funny picture, but I feel sorry for the poor pup. Tippy suddenly got afraid of my little carpet sweeper, but, just as quickly, got over it. She doesn’t like the big vacuum, but will just find a place to rest in the room I’m not in and go to sleep. I don’t think she is afraid, just doesn’t like it. She does the same thing with all loud machines – barks and runs around the mower when I first start it up and then sits in the edge of the woods, watching, until I’m done. Same with the leaf blower, except she doesn’t bark at it. LOL

1. Tails Around the Ranch

I admit to chuckling about it, but is sad for the pooch. Sam avoids the vacuum but my OES used to try to ‘out-bark’ it. Whenever the house was being cleaned, you had to wear ear plugs to keep your sanity. 😉

No it does not seem to bother him. We thought he would bark at it but no, he just wanders off to his bed in the room and leaves it to get on with what it’s doing..

Howl or bark at us but no growling, please.