Wordy Wednesday ~ March 14, 2018

Daylight Saving Time may have begun a couple of days but we’re absolutely gung-ho, mom. Yup, raring to start. Umm…give us five more minutes and we’ll be totally ready. Have you adapted to the time change as well as we have?

We made it to mid-week. Woof, woof. Should be all downhill toward Friday now.

Live, love, bark 🐾

53 thoughts on “Wordy Wednesday ~ March 14, 2018

1. The Gang at LLB

We sure aren’t!! We are trying to get in some extra napping like you all to make up for it!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

2. evilsquirrel13

About the only good thing about the time change is that it got the sun out of my eyes driving home in the morning…. at least temporarily. By April, I will be wishing for standard time again…

1. Tails Around the Ranch

That morning sun in the eyes when you’re driving is the worst. For years it flummoxed me-now I try to avoid driving directly into it whenever possible (the joys of retiring from corporate life). Stay safe.

No!!!! Ma is still tired and grumpy…especially when she didn’t have any hot water this morning for her shower!!!! sigh. she fixed it for nows, butts now a strange dude has to come and take a look. I likes to really bark at strangers, ya know. It should be a noisy day! BOL
    Ruby ♥

4. Idaho PugRanch

Unfortunately we have had to get up early this week to help get two of the grandkids to school while there mom is out of town. Getting more tired as the week goes

1. Tails Around the Ranch

That extra time in the late afternoon is nice for evening walks. I’ll especially enjoy it once the day is Hades hot and starts to cool down but will still be bright enough to safely walk.

5. Pamela

I normally like to wake up with the sun and go to bed shortly after the sun. But I’m totally messed up now. Count me as a changing times enemy. I think we should just follow the sun.

1. Tails Around the Ranch

With all the technology we have and the fact we’re a global economy, there really is no reason to continue this 19th century strategy. Even the dogs have been snoozing more since Sunday. 😳

6. NylabluesMum

Mee-you wee still not used to thee time shift….at leest LadyMum went to bed at thee new 12:30 A Em last nite!
    Mee not sure when mee iss hungree….iss berry odd!
    ~~head rubsss~~ Siddhartha Henry~~

7. The OP Pack

Oh well, a good nap with a pal is always a good thing:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Not too bad for us. We don’t eat breakfast until lunch time anyway. Just so long as I can get that first cup of coffee, I’m fine. But I agree with Jodi – DST IS antiquated and needs to end NOW.

9. Comedy Plus

Awww, so adorable. They can take up a couch nicely can’t they.

I’ve been tired since the time change. I’ll get with it in a few days.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your mom. ♥

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Thanks for the well wishes. DST takes some time getting used to and {hopefully} we’ll get over the hump soon. In the meantime, naps on the sofa seem to be the “activity” of the day for the pups. And as usual, I’m on the floor! LOL

1. Tails Around the Ranch

It’s truly moronic with all the current technology and especially complicated by a global economy where different parts of the world participate at different times. Seems like a total waste of time trying to figure it out when there is so much more that could be done to solve real world problems.

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.