Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Think this could this count as a Christmas tree in a pinch? I’m so not ready.

Poodle Art

60 thoughts on “Nearly Wordless Wednesday

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday – Comedy Plus

Fat chance…but I thought it was clever and very space saving which was appealing. I probably won’t have time to make a similar one before Christmas but may add it to the other projects for completion after the holiday is over when decorations are 75% off.😆

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that it snuck up on me so quickly.

Oooooooo! LOVES IT!!!!!! A Poodle tree! I thinks it’ll catch on fursure! Don’t worries, Ma hasn’t even put up the wreath! All the rain has put a hold on putting everything up. Butts it’s been lots of good cold storms, so Ma isn’t complaining! (I am! I hates wet feets and furs! sigh…)
    Ruby ♥

You and Sam both. Here’s it’s been dry which suits him fine, me…not as much. We need the moisture. Hope your leg is feeling better.

New grandson – now walking and into everything. Annabell asked me when she could put the ornaments back on the coffee table – I suggested 11 years is a good time-frame. So, with that in mind – not too sure about a Christmas Tree this year.

Yup, 11 sounds about right! Enjoy that beautiful grandson this holiday ❣️

4. Eliza Waters

We’re treeless this year, too, because of the wild cat sharing our home. I kind of like it, no fuss, no muss and no taking it all down in a couple of weeks! Garlands hanging high up are my nod to the season, and of course the outside wreath and other decorations are full on as usual.

Your wild cat could be related to Elsa. LOL It does seem excessive putting up everything only to take it down in a few weeks. I’m burning candles, that’s about the extent of my decorating, unless you count dust bunnies strategically placed throughout. Now if only they were red and green for a festive look. 🤣

The best option would be to postpone for a couple of months but since that option is easily available, I’ll just have to hang my head in shame and light a couple of candles for a festive look.

That would work for me! I only have a small tabletop tree up this year. I wanted to put up the big tree, but just ran out of ambition. At least it’s something! You do whatever works for you! ♥

It really was quite clever. I may even get one made in time for Christmas 2019! 😂Thank you for swinging by the Ranch. We 💖visitors.

Thanks, I thought it was pretty clever. If only I could make something like that!

6. Dale

I don’t see why not! You are WAY ahead of me… then again, I used to put up the tree on Christmas Eve… Not even sure if I will do anything this year as the house is up for sale… sigh.

Way ahead? Umm, no cards, no gifts, no decorations. Not exactly dripping in holiday spirit in my mind.

With your hoar frost, are you getting many viewings on the house? What are your plans if/when it sells? Hard to do lots of decorating when a house is up for sale. Good luck.

7. Kate Crimmins

It would work for me. When I was single and working crazy hours, I bought a small half tree that you hung on the wall. I put some bows and balls on it and called it a day. I got a lot of compliments because it was different and didn’t clutter my house.

I like the idea of a wall hanging. In a small space, it’s less cluttery-looking. IKEA used to have a fabric with a tree on it and I’m still kicking myself for not getting it.

I have a beautiful pencil profile tree but it’s such a hassle putting it up in the living room and requires moving furniture around and throughout the house but a wall hanging now that’s something I could easily do.

I LOVE this idea!!! Surely with enough stuff we could concoct something akin to a tree for your wall so you’d feel festive and Elsa wouldn’t get into it…

It’s quite clever and would work in a small space like mine. Now to find a pattern…

I wish I were artistic enough to do something like that. I have no room for a tree and with Elsa…well it’s probably just as well. *Sigh

Howl or bark your thoughts. No growling, please.