Fab Friday

It’s finally Friday and I confess some of this week’s encounters had me thinking this exact thought. Are you ready for the weekend as much as I am? Got any special plans?

Live, love, bark! ❤︎

50 thoughts on “Fab Friday

1. Ally Bean

Made me laugh out loud, although for me the question would be: have you ever looked at someone and not wondered if their cornbread is done in the middle! But maybe I’m too cynical… 😉

2. Genevieve Petrillo

Mom and I will decorate for Christmas this weekend. I wonder if she’ll put antlers on me and wrap me in lights. Yup. Doesn’t she know that antlers and lights have been done to death? UGH!

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

3. mommakatandherbearcat

I’ve never heard that before … and it made me think … corn bread might just be the only food I’d rather have fully cooked than not quite done (my Mom burned the heck out of everything growing up – no kidding, we knew when dinner was ready because the smoke detector would go off). Corn bread is one of those things I can’t get enough of though!

4. somethingwagging

Hope you make the most of your weekend.

For us, weekends don’t mean much anymore. We work whenever we have good internet or time and that can be any day or time of day. Sometimes we avoid traveling on weekends with great weather because of all the other recreational boaters–we call it amateur hour. 🙂

And, like you and Pamela, I avoid being “out and about” on weekends too! I especially despise Target on the weekends, especially at this time of the year!

Never heard that expression before, but now it will be in my mind! I groomed dogs for a lady last week that would have fit. Enjoy your weekend.

It’s the Coffee Ladies Christmas Dinner tonight and I is the “Designated Driver” for “She who must be obeyed”. I take her there, come home and she phones me when she needs to be picked up again. Is good – me and Benji have the pad all to ourselves tonight.

I know some people who fit that description. hahaha I am hoping to get to meet my neice’s new puppy this weekend. She got a cute little mini-Aussie on Wed. Don’t know if Tippy will get to meet him or not. We’ll probably go to mom and dad’s, where the evil cat lives. Tippy doesn’t get to visit him. LOL

I guess I should have explained that the cat really isn’t evil (well, not all of the time), but Tippy thinks all cats are evil and, therefore, need to be chased away from everyone she loves. LOL I’ll give her extra ear scratches from you.

8. Piglove

Squeals! We are so ready for the weekend STAT. Mom needs more rest and we anipals need more snuggles. Ya’ll have a great one too sweet friends! <3 XOXO – Bacon

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Good luck on that front! I didn’t put a tree last year because of Elsa and decided this year I needed some festiveness and did a tiny table tree. Hopefully she won’t eat the pine cones on it 😆

9. easyweimaraner

the mama has an evil plan…she will drive to the shoestore later because there is happy hour… 50% and free drinks… my dad went on strike and guess who will be her shopping assistant? me! ha as if a striking dad can mess up a shopping trip… he is not even in da union.

Howl or bark at us but no growling, please.